Your journey to a
brand starts with a
curiously tiny idea...
Having a designer partner with you for your business is a crucial investment. One that is typically low on the marketing budget list or left off completely due to small business budget constraints. I get it, and that's where Tiny Fox Creative can help.
I partner with small businesses and nonprofits to identify the unique voice and tone of their brand. That's right, you need more than just a logo, you need a brand and Tiny Fox Creative can help you build a brand that is genuine, organic and, one of a kind that establishes and identity that stands the test of time.
From the desk of the
Hey friend! I’m Amy, Boss Fox and Founder of Tiny Fox Creative. I absolutely love partnering with small businesses and nonprofits, and I am passionate about helping them identify the unique voice and tone of their brand. I believe in building brands that are one-of-a-kind, organic, and maintain longevity. Tiny Fox Creative aims to be a launchpad for small businesses and nonprofits who desire a curiously cunning branding experience.
I started dabbling in freelance graphic design in 2016, and found that helping others find their brand voice was a great way to spread my creative wings. In 2018, my curiosity got the best of me, and I decided that helping others achieve their dream through amazing graphic design was a side-gig I could really jive with, and help entrepreneurs along the way.
As a graduate of the Arizona State University Design School (Bachelors of Applied Sciences in Graphic Design), and in-house graphic designer with the Arizona Cardinals Football Club (5 seasons), I have found myself to be a passionate graphic designer, brand strategist and visual identity builder. Applying these traits and a little design education to help small businesses and nonprofits succeed is the very elbow grease I needed to put my passion in motion.
I’ve been told that I am a curious soul, and that I love sharing my vibrant creativity with the world...check and check!
So tell me friend, how can I help you make you launch your small business dreams into reality?
Favorite Movie: Black Panther (To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything just got dethroned)
Favorite Genres of Music: Heavy Metal + "old school" hip-hop
Favorite drink: Coffee
Fun fact: Once owned a dog that weighed more than me (Wookie, our Great Dane)
Loves: My fam, coffee, bacon, foxes, my pups, drawing, cartoons + shoes.
Not loves: Traffic, chapped lips, nosy people, loud chewers, rethinking old arguments and the better answers I could have come up with.
!! Lighting round !!
Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars.
Books or TV? Books.
Disneyland or Universal Studios? Disneylannnnd.
Ford or Chevy? Toyota. (Yea, I said it.)
made in designer heaven?
Finding a designer is like finding a reliable mechanic. You must trust them to be honest and have your best intentions in mind. This is exactly how Tiny Fox operates. A healthy conversation surrounding your idea is welcome, but sometimes I may have to push back lovingly and say ‘no’ to keep us on target and help make your dreams happen with the best possible outcomes. I should tell you, I’m not a ‘yes gal’; I am a problem solver who partners with my clients to educate them about how branding can make a difference in their businesses. I help them elevate their tiny idea to big accomplishments. #teamwinning.
We are a match if:
- You’re launching/have a small business or nonprofit in need of a curiously cunning brand.
- You are open to creative avenues.
- You want to learn how good branding and design can launch your brand.
- You’re willing to commit to your ‘why’.
- You understand that great design is timeless, not trendy and for now only.
- You understand that great design takes time + patience.
- You’re ready to partner with a designer, not a ‘yes gal’ that can work design programs.
- You allow me to offer design advice based on what is needed for your client base and what will speak to them.
- You’re willing to do what it takes to maintain your brand standards and be consistent.
- You are full of integrity and want a partner who is the same.
We are Not a match if:
- You don’t have clear goals for your business or any idea of what you want.
- You aren’t open to rethinking aspects of your current logo (if necessary).
- You aren’t flexible with design ideas and concepts.
- Your personal taste or emotional connection is more important than what will get you results.
- You’re not willing to take advice and want to micromanage. ( I partner with, not work for…)
- You want design work that is amazing, but also fast and cheap.
- You want a copy of someone else’s design.